Business Development Services
Business Development Services (KehPa) is an instrument supported by the ELY Centre used to promote the growth, renewal and internationalisation of SMEs.
The cost of the business consultation services produced with the Kehpa instrument is only EUR 325 /day for your company. Consultation days are typically granted for 2-5 days at a time.
Companies can use the service in diverse ways for purposes such as developing their business, products or quality management, commercialising their innovations, or more extending funding plans and preparations.
Kasve is the only expert company in the health industry selected to serve as a national provider of Business Development Services under a framework agreement in three different areas:
- Growth and internationalisation, consultants Mikko Juuti ja Juhani Lahdenperä
- Productivity and digitalisation, consultant Rosa Tengvall
- Commercialising innovations, consultants Nina Vartiainen ja Elias Haapakorva.
Broad expertise at your service
Companies can use the service in diverse ways for purposes such as developing their business, products or quality management, commercialising their innovations, or more extending funding plans and preparations. Some of the projects we have completed with the Kehpa consultation days include:
- Determining the requirements related to health regulations, preliminary assessment and surveys and their impacts on the company’s business
- Reviewing and developing a quality system and technical documentation
- Determining and planning software development projects
- Developing a company’s strategy (e.g. product development, territorial and regulatory strategy
- Market surveys, medical reimbursement analyses and competitor analyses
- Clarifying a company’s earnings model and distribution channels
- Planning funding and preparing investor materials
- Preparing project and business plans for obtaining further funding
Companies apply for the KehPa consultation days using the Regional Administration e-services. After an assessment by the ELY Centre, we prepare a plan for implementing the development project. After this, the ELY Centre makes a decision and the project can start. After the project has been completed, its results are reported in an electronic system.
The service can be provided remotely if this is in keeping with the nature of the service. This means that working remotely also does not prevent the completion of a project from the company’s perspective. Read more from the website of ELY Centre (only finnish or swedish).
Ask more from our consultants
Lead Quality Engineer
Head of QA/RA