Apply for work or training at Kasve.
Currently looking for:
Project manager for medical device quality and regulatory projects
We at Kasve want to see the growth and prosperity of the health technology industry. Kasve is an expert organization that offers its customers a wide range of services related to business development, quality management and regulation, training and software development. We support companies of medical device and diagnostics development and manufacturing, laboratories and CROs from early-stage startups to large companies in any state of commercialization and product development to target the desired growth and international markets.
We are looking for a project manager for our growing team for medical device quality and regulatory projects.
- Customer project management and project sales
- Quality management systems
- Commercialization, product development or quality expertise of medical devices
- Cyber Security
- Clinical Evaluation
- Software product development
- Design controls
- Regulatory knowledge of medical device software (MDSW, SaMD)
- You are a driven project management professional or you want to develop yourself to be one
- You find a passion for work where you can help your customers to grow their business and enable their products to market
- You want to learn more and develop your skills in medical law regulation (MDR, IVDR)
You will be able to utilize your expertise in our customer projects and in the development and content production of QAiRA, Kasve’s digital regulatory management application. We offer you comprehensive employee benefits and a great work community!
Join us as our hero! If you are interested, please send an open application, your resume and your salary request by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.