The ease and agility of a professional outsourced recruitment service will save you time!
Outsourced recruitment and the benefits of the service
- A competent team to support or manage the recruitment process for you
- Experienced experts know how to plan marketing and job announcements quickly and agilely
- Broad visibility with a successful marketing campaign according to your wishes
- Application system developed for the recruitment process
- Planning, announcements, and interviews according to the customer’s needs by a professional
- Skills assessment methods and tools to be used
- Building a good employer image with active and personable communication for all applicants
- By outsourcing the recruitment phase to HR professionals, the company’s own resources are effectively used in the company’s operational activities
Content of the Service
Achieving strategic goals through skills development and recruitment? When you need a partner to support recruitment – we help! The outsourced recruitment service of Kasve helps you to find a top talent and a perfect match for your organization. We operate with solid business and recruitment experience with a selection of recruitment services tailored for the customer’s needs. In addition, we use modern skills assessment methods and tools for successful recruitment. Our special expertise is expert recruitment for the technology and health technology sector.
Our recruitment services can be roughly divided into two different levels:
- Recruitment support: In the recruitment support service, you can transfer part of the recruitment-related tasks to us and participate in certain stages of the process with us.
- Outsourced recruitment service: In an outsourced recruitment service, you transfer the responsibility for managing the recruitment lifecycle to us from start to finish and you only participate in the definition of requirements and in the final selection of talent.
How do we start cooperation?
Each recruitment is unique, which is why the recruitment service is always tailored together with the customer during the offer phase.
Through our services, we also want to support the building of a positive employer image and applicant experience. Along with refined practices, we are ready to respond dynamically to changes in working life and recruitment needs. It is important for us to hear why you are planning recruitment, what kind of skills and experts you need in your organization, and how we can help you in the best possible way?
Contact us – and we’ll figure out together which type of recruitment service would suit you best!
Do you need a qualified partner to support you?
We help healthtech companies succeed in the international market. Leverage our expertise and our comprehensive network!