Are You a Future Top Expert?
Do you want to work in your dream job?
Tell us about your applicable expertise and interest in future Top Expert trainings.
Numerous companies and the health technology industry are waiting for new talents to join them. Get the job and career of your dreams with our help.
Register for the open talent pool from here!
We bring together experts and companies:
- Over 100 successful career stories
- More than 60 satisfied business partners
- More than 90% are employed after training
- 4.5 / 5 top rating in feedback we receive from trainees
New skills and a career in the field of health technology
Are you looking for a job in high technology? Do you want to offer your expertise to health and technology companies? – Become part of the story of successful companies!
A situation has arisen in the labor market where supply and demand do not meet. High-tech start-ups and SMEs suffer from a significant skills shortage. Why is there not enough people and expertise for everyone? The roles on offer require applied skills, a doer attitude and professionalism. Often, the needs of companies are so unique that expertise needs to be supplemented using an existing knowledge base.
Therefore, a recruiting training model is an excellent opportunity to show one’s own competence, motivation and ability to apply in real working life situations. In recruiting training, you find the right expert for both the job and the work community – a real match.
Watch the video about the experience of process engineer Heikki Pölönen in finding employment in the leading Finnish high-tech company Dispelix:
Aim and contents of the training
The aim of the trainings is to find jobseekers with an expert profile and a higher educational degree and to train them in growing industries with a shortage of experts. There is a constant on-going applying period for the trainings and high-quality business partners from all over Finland.
In the recruitment training model, Kasve takes care of mapping the needs of the company and the expert, preparing the recruitment, providing expert training and developing the expert during the training program. The training is combined with a 4-month on-the-job training period directly in the company. This ensures the functionality and success of the company-employee cooperation. Kasve also offers its own health and technology networks for the use of experts and partner companies. Networks and personal coaching allow you numerous opportunities for favorable career development!
Content and themes of the training
The training includes 80 days of on-the-job training, 8 days of group training, a development assignment and personal sparring. The content of the training consists of the following topics:
- International Business Expertise and Sales: Market Identification and Access, International Trade, Business Development and Sales, Marketing and Communications, Distributor Networks, Earnings Logic, Pricing, Financing Opportunities and Contract Matters.
- Product development and project expertise: innovation, product development, productization, product manager responsibilities, product lifecycle, sales and marketing support, product development and production processes, software development, resourcing and project management.
- Quality and risk management: quality management and regulations, quality systems, risk management, business strategy, identification of competitive advantage and business development.
- Industry competence and working life: requirements, trends and future of the health and technology industry, working life skills, competence development and expert communication.
How do I apply and get involved?
Do you know an industry, company or work community that interests you? Give us an item of interest by filling our application form and we will be able to best help you to “form a perfect match”. We will also contact you when we find interesting opportunities and companies looking for experts in our Top Expert trainings. By leaving your information, you will become part of the Kasve Expert Network and you will have the opportunity to find the job of your dreams!
We value training or work experience in the following areas, for example:
- Technical fields
- Software industry
- Commercial sector
- Research and Laboratory
- Health and well-being
- Bio- and environmental sector
- Food and nutrition sector
Persons selected for training are required to have a higher educational degree (university or university of applied sciences) or sufficient suitable work experience. At the beginning of the training, the applicant must be unemployed, at risk of unemployment or working part-time. Suitability is assessed as the search progresses. The selection of experts is carried out in co-operation with TE services.
Register for the open talent pool here:
Top Expert Talent Pool
Training Services Manager
Do you need a qualified partner to support you?
We help healthtech companies succeed in the international market. Leverage our expertise and our comprehensive network!