Solutions Top Expert Tampere 2022
Solutions Top Expert Rekry’s experienced experts and trainers are responsible for implementing the training. The training includes an on-the-job training period (80 days) in a partner company, personal sparring and coaching (8 hours), a development task assignment and group training related to special expertise in the field of technology (8 days). The employer partner is responsible for introducing the company’s operating culture and on-the-job learning during the internship, and participates in the supervision of the jointly agreed development task. The content of the training is tailored to the needs of the employer’s partners and experts around the following themes, and the themes are delved into needs-based sparring related to the development task:
- International business expertise and sales: Market identification and access, international trade, business development and sales, marketing and communications, distributor networks, earning logics, pricing, financing opportunities and contract matters.
- Product development and project expertise: innovation, product development, productization, product manager responsibilities, product lifecycle, sales and marketing support, product development and production processes, software development, resourcing and project management.
- Quality and risk management: quality management and regulations, quality systems, risk management, business strategy, environment, occupational safety, responsibility and identification of competitive advantage.
- Industry competence and working life: requirements, trends and future of the health and technology industry, working life skills, competence development and expert communication.
Training schedule and implementation
Solutions Top Expert training starts on September 2022, duration 80 working days, including training days (56 hours) and on-the-job training in the company. The training schedule will be specified in the autumn.
If needed, Kasve implements the training section remotely or as a hybrid model (Zoom) and in English. The possibility remote work is described in the job descriptions, trainings´ contact persons for the training are also happy to provide more information!
Application criteria for Recruitment Training
Applicants must be unemployed, part-time worker or at risk of losing their jobs. If necessary, contact the TE services to find out whether you fulfil the application criteria. Applicants must have a higher education degree (from university or applied sciences) or a sufficient amount of other work experience from a field such as:
- Technical or industrial sector
- Photonics, optics, measurement tech
- Software engineering / ICT
- Research and laboratory services
- Bioscience and environment
Partner companies and job descriptions
TO BE UPDATED!
The application process for training has two steps (both are required):
- Fill the electronic application form for TE Services: TO BE UPDATED!
- Send application letter and CV for Kasve: by using the electronic form at the bottom of the page. Attach the CV and your open application (in pdf format) to the electronic form. Mark your name as the title of the application files. Describe your starting situation, skills and development needs in a free-form application.
Application period & schedule for interviews:
TO BE UPDATED!
A live information session on the training will be held in Tampere in August. Online information about the training is also provided. Representatives of the companies and a representative of the trainer will be present to provide additional information and answer questions. More information will be updated later!